Follow up and manage the status of your Pi-hole with this simple macOS app that lives in your menu bar.
Requires macOS Catalina
Tested with Pi-hole 4.4 and 5.0
If you want to have automatic updates you can purchase it on the App Store:
• Add compatibility with Pi-hole FTL v5.22
• Add compatibility with Pi-hole v5.18 (thanks GitHub user leafonthewind for the contribution). It's now required to add your Pi-hole token for the app to work. More details here:
• Apple Silicon support
• Add option to choose which protocol you're using (http/https)
• Add button on the preferences window to open the selected Pi-hole web interface.
• Improve the Pi-hole setup form UI alignment;
• Add option to export your API Token as a QR Code similar to what you can do on the Web Interface.
• You can now display the status color directly on your menu bar when your Pi-hole is offline;
• Fix an issue where the Disable for ... button was not respecting the selected amount of time.
• Support for multiple pi-holes
100% of the proceeds so far (May 29 2020) were donated to the Portuguese League Against Cancer, more information here
• Add preferences for: Launch at login, Keep window open/closed when clicking outside, Disable time options.
• Change name from Hole Stats to Pi Stats
• 1.1.0. Support for custom ports. i.e: 192.168.1.123:8181
Get a copy of Pi Stats for free or add an amount to support its development. It's up to you :)